Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh... You say it's your birthday?
Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh... Well, it's my birthday too!

No, really, it is! I have always loved my birthday & will act like a total nut job princess every September 29th until I run out of September 29ths. It doesn't matter how old I get. My birthday always makes me feel like a kid again.


I ordered myself a couple of fabulous gifts this year (Thank yooooou, Joanna!) & hope they're waiting at the post office for me now...

MORE Tuscan Patchouli Whipped Body Butter. Remember when I first discovered this mind-boggingly delicious stuff? I'm still not over it. Not even close...


The Golden Tarot deck. I've been stalking this thing online for months. The artist that created it, Kat Black, did such a cool job collaging medieval & renaissance paintings into new images that give a fresh slant to the ol Rider-Waite symbolism & I've been really into learning tarot since I bought my first deck on my honeymoon a year and a half ago. Can't wait to see what this one looks like in person!


September 29 Birthday
Libras born on September 29 are sensitive people who enjoy keeping secrets. They relate well on a one-to-one basis but have trouble in a larger forum. They have the typical Libra charm, yet may not possess the confidence to exhibit it. They are extremely resourceful. They value the experience of others and often owe their success to the help of a mentor.

Friends and Lovers

These individuals depend upon their friends to help them through difficult times. While they can appreciate the social value of good companions, they prefer to foster more meaningful relationships. They are loyal and have long memories. In romance, their high expectations, if not fulfilled, may lead to a broken heart.

Children and Family

September 29 natives may find themselves reclaiming family life after years of emotional estrangement. People born on this date are protective of their own children, often as a result of their own childhood experiences. They may have a hard time allowing their youngsters the freedom they require to grow emotionally.

Health

September 29 men and women are inconsistent in their health and fitness habits. They start a regimen with enthusiasm, only to let it slide when they lose interest. People born on this date are partner-oriented and may do best on a fitness program if they have a buddy.

Career and Finances

People born on this date have a great regard for knowledge. They are outstanding teachers who know how to draw others into their world of learning and wisdom. Although they have very good financial and business skills, they are not motivated by money. They are budget-minded but not thrifty in the traditional sense.

Dreams and Goals

September 29 individuals have a quiet determination that helps them to accomplish their aims. As adolescents, they may have trouble distinguishing goals from pipe dreams. They need to become more independent in their relationships. Once they feel their power, these men and women truly come into their own.

*********************************************
September 29thers are in good company...

Happy Birthday, Les Claypool!


Happy Birthday, Anita Ekberg!


Happy Birthday, Jerry Lee Lewis!


Happy Birthday, Caravaggio!


Happy Birthday, Greer Garson!


And.. HAPPY BiRTHDAY TO ME! -xo

No comments: