Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure



As ashamed as I am to admit it, I have not moved beyond my geeky teenage years and probably never will. I mean, the second Billy left for a five day trip to Cincinnati, I bolted for my computer to download Twilight. I'd held off thru the movie's theatrical release but could not stop myself from indulging, albeit in secret, once it hit iTunes. I watched it twice before my 24 hour rental expired and then cruised & cruised every little tidbit I could find about it online. Robert Pattinson is divine, the forest scenes were breathtaking, i LOVE VAMPiRES & I truly can not resist a good teen romance. Now, I wish I'd just gone to see it on the big screen (stoopid stoopid!) and will not repeat that mistake when the sequel rolls into town. The Mtv Movie awards are on now & the cast just premiered the New Moon trailer, leaving me whooping with delight & fist-pumping the air. Mtv Movie Awards???!!! I am waaaay out of the closet & quite possibly out of control now... Whoop! Whoop!