Monday, September 13, 2010

NYC Fashion Week Always Gets Off To A Slow Start, But Still There Are Plenty Of Gems To Be Found. Here's What I'm Digging So Far...

Ohne Titel's got my number! There's been a lot of pretty floaty frocks coming down the runway in the last couple of days, but this hard, sexy sportswear is stuff I'd actually wear. LUV it!




And I KNOW that I'm not alone in flipping my freaking lid over Prabal Gurung. Can't pronounce it to save my life, but damn if I wouldn't wear the hell out of this entire collection.






Catherine Malandrino put together a fresh, sophisticated collection for Spring. It was womanly & mature but still quite cool. Leather macrame? Yes, please!



This pantsuit from ADAM is just too dang cute.


And here are some pretty dress faves...

Derek Lam:


Rebecca Taylor


Jill Stuart:


Thakoon:


Suno:


Diane von Furstenberg:

No comments: