Friday, July 02, 2010

My Top 5 Favorite Raw Foodist YouTube Stars. Love Em For Being So Fully Themselves &, Of Course, For Sharing Their Groovy Message -xo

1. Daniel Vitalis


UPDATE: Some of you have written to me, asking why I would include Daniel Vitalis on this list, much less put him at the top, because he is is no longer a raw vegan. That's a fair question. He's at the top of my list, because I relate to him as an open-minded seeker and appreciate his willingness to change his mind, explore new ideas, and present his ever evolving findings with humor and grace. He started out in the raw food world, is still an active part of that community, and presents an anti-dogmatic take on what some people force into a freaky Type A lifestyle. I don't agree with everything he says, but I love him anyway.

2. Danielle Charboneau


3. Natasha St. Michael


4. Dan McDonald


5. Tonya Kay

No comments: