Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Dead Weather At The Wiltern


Billy & I had the best time seeing The Dead Weather play The Wiltern last month. They're soooo good & we followed that up the very next day with a trip out to Pasadena to catch "It Might Get Loud" then a swing through Third Man Records pop up store to nab some Horehound on vinyl. It was a very Jack Whitey kinda week, which really is my favorite kind.

So... are you ready for a shitload of blurry pictures?! If you're as big a fan of The Dead Weather as I am, then I'm guessing that you are. Of course, even the best photography could never make up for seeing this epic band live, so, if you haven't done so already, maybe you'll be lucky enough to catch em at Austin City Limits next month. They'll be there & then all over Europe soon after. Rock & Roll!















And, if you still haven't had enough, I suggest you check out this interview Alison Mosshart did recently with Urban Outfitters.

No comments: