Thursday, June 25, 2009

KOSHi Luvs... Gal Stern


I've gotten used to the fact that Bleach Black is always going to beat me to the punch when it comes to finding the really cool shit and have come to humbly accept my place as a bottom feeder in order to present to you Gal Stern & her screen printed tights...





BONUS POiNTS: I love a personal intro like this...

"My name is Gal Stern and I'm a textile designer. I graduated from the Shenkar College of Design in Israel. I specialize in print. I would like to introduce you to my tights line, which I have developed at a workshop during my studies. All of the designs are screen print and all are hand made – starting with the coloring to the printing. My motto is originality, inventiveness, sexiness & avant-garde. Colors & shapes are very important in my designs. I use innovative and special techniques to make your legs unforgettable! Enjoy!"