Thursday, June 04, 2009

It Might Get Loud

My ex-boss, Danny Benair, by virtue of his rock & roll past and his music marketing company, natural energy lab, gets to meet all kinds of interesting people & do a lot of awesome things. Case in point: he was the first one to tell me about "It Might Get Loud", a couple of years back, when his buddy had him to the set to see Jack White, The Edge, and Jimmy Page do their thing. Of course, I was sick with jealousy.

Now, at last, I'm getting a piece of the action, albeit a mundane piece of a piece, thanks to the New York Times' posting the trailer for the finished product HERE, and, I gotta say... I CAN NOT WAiT TO SEE THiS FUCKiNG MOViE!!!

If, like me, you're a major weirdo-fan & can put up with some extremely crappy sound & shaky video, you might want to check out this Q&A the threesome did last year after the world premiere of "It Might Get Loud" at the Toronto Film Festival...