Thursday, October 19, 2006

G.D. G.O.P.

I recently saw a bumper sticker that made me laugh out loud. It read, "If You Liked Nixon, You're Gonna Love Bush". How can I, as the creator of KOSHi's "Beat Bush" election-time panties, not love that? I hope America as a whole has finally come to accept that we have been manipulated by slick marketing campaigns and the cheapest scare tactics. As you read the following story, I hope you will heed my warning: DON'T LET THESE BULLiES PUSH YOU AROUND!


The Republican Party will begin airing a hard-hitting ad this weekend that warns of more cataclysmic terror attacks against the U.S. homeland. The ad portrays Osama bin Laden and quotes his threats against America dating to February 1998. "These are the stakes," the ad concludes. "Vote November 7."

No comments: