Thursday, October 21, 2010

KOSHi Luvs... Gala Darling's 'Things I Love Thursday'

♥ This pic of Jessica Stam for Vogue UK.


♥ The rain. It's a bit gloomy, but the hermit in me kinda likes that.

♥ Since Gus Van Sant is bringing back Tom Wolfe's "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test", Huffingtonpost did this groovy lil retrospective on Ken Kesey, complete with b/w pics & commentary.


Steve Albini. For better or worse, that dude always calls it as he see it. Here he is basically holding Sonic Youth responsible for tainting the purity of indie rock.

♥ I would have loved to have been one of the first people on the scene when these vintage posters were discovered in an abandoned subway station. Hauntingly cool!


♥ The big red pillow-for-two that I bought to lean against for the Harry Potter reading marathon I've been having with my awesome kid.

♥ Steel cut oatmeal with ginger & coconut oil.

♥ The video for Julie Christmas - Bow. It's girl-punk rawkness is probably not for everyone, but it's definitely for me. "It's not because you didn't ask me nicely. It's because you didn't ask at all..."


Paulina Porizkova's piece on aging gracefully- or not so gracefully.

Vanessa Jackman.

This bronzey freckle-faced goodness!


No comments: