Thursday, September 23, 2010

KOSHi Luvs... Gala Darling's 'Things I Love Thursday'

Looks like we're going to have to make a regular feature of 'Things I Love Thursday', cuzz, well, I love it!

♥ The Folk Yeah poster for Arcade Fire's upcoming show at (my love!) The Henry Miller Library in Big Sur.


♥ Fresh ginger.

♥ Pink ink.

♥ Steve, the outside cat. He's a major pain, a real nuisance, but still I am helpless against the power of his cuteness.

NYmag.com

♥ The Ettes - Take It With You


Albert & Gillian Maysles home in Harlem via The Selby.


The Mistress Of Spices. Last week, while stuck on the couch with the flu, I randomly caught this pretty little movie starring Aishwarya Rai on HBO. It's not the most spectacular story, but still I found it mesmerizing. It's yummy to look at & I'm a sucker for all things witchy. This trailer doesn't really do it justice- it's more like Chocolat meets Monsoon Wedding with a pinch of Big Night. Very moody. Super scrumptious.


Cru's gluten free, dairy free, blueberry buckwheat pancakes with honey.

♥ Purple liner with blue eyes.


♥ The farmer's market at The Americana on Saturdays. It's within walking distance from my house, the produce is ORGANiC (yeah!), and the setting is so picturesque.

♥ And, last but definitely not least, Carrie the Dancing Dog...

No comments: