Monday, July 19, 2010

Anyone Been Following The Alex Jones' Drama W/YouTube Censoring The Obama Deception? They Put It Back Up Today.

I'm not saying I subscribe to InfoWars politics. I'm not saying I don't. Just saying that CENSORSHiP is BullShit. People are suppose to be free to say what they want to in America. It's called the First Amendment.

"The First Amendment to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law "respecting an establishment of religion", impeding the free exercise of religion, infringing on the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances." - Wikipedia



I guess this issue is particularly sensitive for me, as I can not imagine a world without my beloved Obedient Waves & my admittedly silly but oh so delicious Nekid Sundee. I figure that if they're removing political opinion from the internet, antiestablishment rock and boobies will be next in line. Booooo!!! Hissssss!!!

No comments: