Saturday, January 02, 2010

Right Now I'm Really Into... (Part 3)

1. Trader Joe's Goat Milk Brie. Smear it on toast with warm berries and cinnamon, or, for a truly mind-blowing, hip-expanding experience, swipe a smooth, buttery glob atop your next filet mignon.


2. M.i.A. discusses with Rolling Stone her take on the last decade. When asked about what year it was when she started taking music seriously as a career, she answered, "Even my next album is not me saying, "Hi, I'm a musician now" but "Am I a musician?" If I truly think that I'm a musician, then I should just accept it by this album. I haven't accepted it yet, I'm still in denial..."


3. Anthropologie's banded leather Coconino Tote.


4. The Documentary Channel. Since recently discovering this lil corner of the tube, I've seen several kickass documentaries, including one called "Gouge", with interviews and great live footage of The Pixies, "RASH", an inside look at the world of graffitti artists, and the first two installments of "Dance School", a three-part series following Juilliard's senior class dancers as they prepare to graduate and enter the professional world.


5. The look book for Ruby by Deanna Didovich at Studded Hearts.


6. Angelina Jolie's yummy mug on the poster for next summer's action flick, Salt. I get a kick out of the fact that her character was originally intended for Tom Cruise.


7. New Young Pony Club's "Lost A Girl".

No comments: