Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Wanna Do Bad Things To You

It's that time again, that oh so sexay, sinfully delicious time... TRUE BLOOD, my one true love(!), is on tonight. So, I think it's only fitting to shine a lil light on Jace Everett, the singer-songwriter of the dirty-cool theme song that kicks off every gloriously hedonistic episode. In my book, it's one of the best theme songs of all time, right up there with The Wonder Years, Cheers, and The Golden Girls. I know that looks like a joke, but, coming from me, it's high praise. May the success of True Blood launch Jace's career into the stratosphere...



Here's a couple of features/interviews to help us all get to know this long-in-the-making rock star a lil better...

-Jace Everett on True Blood

-Jace Everett in People mag

And, ya know- while I'm at it, I might as well mention the theme song to Hung, which is actually "I'll Be Your Man" by The Black Keys. It's fucking awesome &, since these two shows run back to back, HBO's giving us all a sweet lil twofer on a Sunday eve- the Lawd's day, indeed.

No comments: