Monday, June 15, 2009

Dree Hemingway


In the next life, I am definitely coming back as a super model. The clothes. The shows. The rock star boyfriends. Parties. Makeup. Legs for days. Yup- that'll be me. And then, when I'm like way over the hill, say 23, I'll parlay my fame & fortune into a second career as a novelist-sculptor-actress-musician. It'll be awesome. You'll see.

In the meantime, let's all enjoy hating the guts of Dree Hemingway. She's got some edge, bitchin' personal style & a celebrated family lineage that includes the late, great Ernest Hemingway. She's pretty spoiled & cocky, but I kinda like that. And, I'm gonna pretend that the cute reversible coat she's sporting is indeed fake.

Ladies, please, don't be fooled by fashion... FUR SUCKS ASS!!!




Here's a feature on Dree for the July '09 issue of Japan's Spur magazine via Fashion Squad: