Monday, June 22, 2009

The Dead Weather live on From The Basement






Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... I love him sooo much! Ah... Jack White. Whoo! Whoo! I've been impatiently waiting for The Dead Weather's live performance on From The Basement for weeks. Now, I'm sitting here watching the archival footage of The Raconteurs that they're running while us die hard fans wait n wait n wait wait wait... "Rich Kid Blues" is playing & it's fucking awesome. I feel like I'm right there in the studio with Jack (okay, so I have a good imagination, which enhances the in-studio effect)... oh hell, what was I saying??? They just switched to archival footage of The White Stripes doing "Blue Orchid". Why am I sitting her jerking off to blogger?! See ya later. Much later...

UPDATE: Yarrrr!!! That was way more FUN than anyone should be allowed to have in the middle of a Monday afternoon- one of the awesome perks of working from home. Did you watch? I watched with headphones on &, now that it's over, the neighborhood quiet leaking in from an open window seems all the more peaceful & zen. There's a dove cooing in the distance, some trees rolling like the ocean & a plane flying high overhead. I am one with life & nature &, yes, rock & roll. Ommmmm....