Wednesday, May 20, 2009

KOSHi Luvs... White Rabbits


It's so fun to have a new band to get yourself all worked up about. I mean, there are a zillion and one new bands floating around on MySpace and YouTube these days, which actually makes it harder sometimes to find one that really lights your pants on fire. I guess that's what psychologists refer to as "the law of diminishing returns"- you start to get numb to it after a while. But then, along comes a band like White Rabbits, and whoosh, just like that, your hiney's aflame.

That happened to me the first time I heard their song, "Percussion Gun", so I had to spin it on California Sound Control : Ride The Waves With Obedient Waves every show for probably too many weeks in a row. I just couldn't help myself. I also posted the video for that here last week and now, in case you missed their live performance of that very same song on Letterman monday, I've got "Percussion Gun" again for you today...


Also- you can bet your bippy that I'll be at The Troubadour to catch my first White Rabbits concert when they swing thru Hollywood on June 18th. Maybe I'll see ya there! Parumparumparumparumparumparumpapumpum...