Monday, April 16, 2007

NEW Devendra Banhart


"DEVENDRA BANHART WORKiNG ON NEW ALBUM"...
When I saw that headline I breathed a humangoid sigh of relief. Aaaaaah! I didn't know I was waiting for Devendra to come back, but I guess I was. His performance at last year's Coachella was one of the best live shows I'd ever seen & his last record, Cripple Crow, is so close to my (& my fiance's) heart that "Long Haired Child" & "I Feel Just Like A Child" will be the backbone of our upcoming wedding's soundtrack & theme. Honestly, it's going to be such a funky-fun bohemian affair, a very colorful party. It's not on till May '08, but I'll be sure to tell you all about it then. Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for your wedding! I know it's not for like a whole year away, but I'm already pretty excited about all the big plans. e are going to have so much fun. Big Sur! Yaaaahooooo!!!

Anonymous said...

So I wrap it up in materials- Keep my head from getting cold--- LOVE THAT.

by Joanna DeVoe said...

You know my song! Right on.
"I said tell my friends when I have kids... I'm gonna want the child to be a long haired child..."

Anonymous said...

Best wishes & congrats on the wedding. I'm sure it will be beautiful & koshi-hip. you are definitely one unique, girl.